What am I doing at such a late hour?
Studying Tex Avery model sheets. What else?
Guys, you have absolutely NO IDEA how helpful doing this is. Being so (deceivingly) simple in design, Tex Avery characters are perfect examples for drawing basic shapes, construction, arcs, clear silhouettes, line of action, volume and strong poses. Characters like George and Junior here are the foundation and ground work for more detailed cartoon construction.
Do yourself a favor and study these babies!
- pastriverrun likes this
- jaddicusfinch reblogged this from sweetappletea
- jaddicusfinch likes this
- akstatic likes this
- mehkat likes this
- kotaline likes this
- sweetappletea reblogged this from michaeljruocco and added:
- sweetappletea likes this
- thefattyfriendlyuselesscrazyhoe reblogged this from michaeljruocco
- thefattyfriendlyuselesscrazyhoe likes this
- danmegara likes this
- meorkisyourpants likes this
- orbyorb reblogged this from michaeljruocco and added:
- orbyorb likes this
- sprite37 likes this
- jaysandwichfart likes this
- mysterypoodle reblogged this from michaeljruocco
- mysterypoodle likes this
- ishiila likes this
- michaeljruocco posted this